India » 2015 » April » 22 » Notices
- India » Extraordinary » 22 Apr, 2015
- The Director General (Posts) is pleased to declare a simple Reversionary Bonus on the Rural Postal Life Insurance Policies on their becoming claims, due to death or maturity at the following rates.
- The Central Govt. hereby makes the following further amendment in the notification of the Govt. of India, in the Ministry of Finance (Department of Revenue), No. 6-2011-Customs, dated the 7th February, 2011, published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, part II, section 3, Sub-section (i) vide number G.S.R. 69 (E), dated 7th February, 2011.
- Declaration, Election to the Council of states by the elected members of the Legislative Assembly of Kerala.
- The Central Govt. hereby appoints Shri M. S. Sahoo as Member of the Competition Commission of India from the date of his assumption of charge of the post for a period of five years or till he attains the age of sixty-five years or until further orders, whichever is the earliest.
- The Delhi Development Authority Central Govt. proposes to make to the Master Plan for Delhi Zonal Development Plan of Zone-A (Walled City) under Section-11-A of Delhi Development Act 1957, is hereby published for Public Information.
- These regulations may be called as the Food Safety and Standards (Food Recall Procedure) Regulations, 2015.