India » 2015 » April » 20 » Notices
- India » Extraordinary » 20 Apr, 2015
- Auction for Sale of a new Government Stock maturing on 15 Dec 2023
- Bill was introduced in Lok Sabha on 20th April, 2015 reg.The Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development (Amendment) Act, 2015.
- These rules may be called Group A Posts of Principal, Head of the Department (Civil-Mechanical-Chemical) and Lecturer, Dr. Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Govt. Polytechnic, Karad (D.P.) in the Union Territory Administration of Dadra and Nagar Haveli Recruitment Rules, 2015.
- Export policy of sugar.
- The Central Govt. hereby constitutes an authority to be known as the Tamil Nadu Coastal Zone Management Authority (hereinafter referred to as the Authority) consisting of the following persons, for a period of three years with effect from the date.
- The Central Govt. hereby constitutes an authority to be known as the Maharashtra Coastal Zone Management Authority (hereinafter referred to as the Authority) consisting of the following persons, for a period of three years.
- Land to be acquired, with or without structure, falling within the stretch of land from km 29.50 to km 75.00 (Nelamangala to Tumkur Section) of NH No.48 (Old NH No.4) in the state of Karnataka.
- In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (1) of section 6 of the said Act, Govt. of India hereby declares that the right of User in the land, specified in the Schedule, appended to this notification, is hereby acquired for laying the pipeline.
- In exercise of the powers conferred by sub section (10) of section 118 and explanation under sub section (1) of section 205 of the Companies Act, 2013 (18 of 2013), the Central Government has vide letter no.1/3/2014/CL/I dated April 10, 2015 approved the following Secretarial Standards (SS), specified by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India constituted under section 3 of Companies Secretaries Act, 1980 namely.