India » 2015 » January » 14 » Notices
- India » Extraordinary » 14 Jan, 2015
- In exercise of the powers conferred upon him by Article 239AB of the Constitution of India
- Whereas the draft of certain rules further to amend the Aircraft Rules, 1937, was published, as required by section 14 of the Aircraft Act, 1934 (XXII of 1934), vide notification of the Government of India in the Ministry of Civil Aviation
- The Central Govt. hereby makes the following rules further to amend the Aircraft Rules, 1937, these rules may be called the Aircraft (Amendment) Rules, 2015.
- Foreign Exchange Management (Transfer or Issue of Security by a Person Resident outside India) (Amendment) Regulations, 2015.
- The Central Govt. hereby directs the aforesaid person to appear before the Director General of Police (DGP), Govt. of Maharashtra, Mumbai within 7 days of the publication of this order.
- Land acquired with or without structure falling within the stretch of land from km. 278.580 (Uriagaon Junction point) to km 315.315 (Kaliabor Tiniali) of NH No. 37 and from km 0.00(Kaliabor Tiniali) to km 9.28 (Kaliabhomora bridge) of NH No. 37 A in the district of Nagaon in the state of Assam.
- Land acquired with or without structure falling within the stretch of land from km 9.28 to km 17.30 (Kaliabhomora bridge to Dolabari section) of NH 37-A, km 17.30 of NH 37A to km 182.00 of NH-52 (Dolabari to Panchmile-Napam-Chowkighat-Jamuguri section), km 182.00 to km 264.10 (Jamuguri to Gohpur section) of NH-52 and km 264.10 of NH-52 to km 20.30 of NH-52 A (Gohpur to Holongi section) in the District of Sonitpur in the state of Assam.
- Land to be acquired, with or without structures, falling within the Special Railway Project(s), Western DFCC in District of Valsad, in the state of Gujarat.
- Land to be acquired, with or without structure, falling within the proposed Special Railway Project, Western Dedicated Freight Corridor in the District of Vadodara in the state of Gujarat.
- The Election Symbols (Reservation and Allotment) Order, 1968, and in supersession of its aforesaid notification No. No. 56-2014-PPS-II, dated 10th March, 2014, as amended from time to time, published in the Gazette of India, Extra-Ordinary, Part-II, Section-3, Sub-Section (iii), the Election Commission of India hereby specifies.