India » 2015 » January » 13 » Notices
- India » Extraordinary » 13 Jan, 2015
- CORRIGENDUM. Final Findings in the anti-dumping investigation concerning imports of Sodium Nitrate originating in or exported from European Union, China PR, Ukraine and Korea RP-reg.
- Safeguard investigation concerning imports of Flexible Slabstock Polyol (FSP) Final findings under Rule 11 of Customs Tariff (Identification and Assessment of Safeguard Duty) Rules, 1997.
- The Central Govt. hereby makes the following rules further to amend the Central Motor Vehicles Rules, 1989, these rules may be called the Central Motor Vehicles (Amendment) Rules, 2015.
- The Central Govt. hereby declares its intention to acquire the land, building, street, road, passage or the right of user or easement therein, as specified in the Schedule.
- Land to be acquired, with or without structure, falling within the stretch of land from km 8.370 to km. 101.364, km. 104.126 to km. 128.077 (LHS) km. 104.126 to km. 127.764 (RHS) and km. 138.525 to km. 147.00 of NH-31D in the state of West Bengal.
- Land to be acquired with or without structure falling within the stretch of land from km 3.200 to km 34.100 (Part of Bhavnagar section) of NH No.-8E in the state of Gujarat.
- Land to be acquired, with or without structure, falling within the stretch of land from Km. 70.700 to Km. 179.285 of the NH No.73 (Yamunanagar-Panchkula Section), in the state of Haryana.
- In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (1) of section 3 of the Petroleum and Minerals Pipelines (Acquisition of right of User in Land) Act, 1962 (50 of 1962), the Central Govt. hereby declares its intention to acquire the right of user therein.
- The Central Govt. hereby makes the following further amendments in the notification of the Govt. of India in the erstwhile Ministry of Environment and Forests, number S.O. 1174(E), dated the 18th July, 2007.
- Extracts of the minutes of the meeting of General Council of Bar Council of India held on 29th-30th November, 2014.