India » 2015 » January » 12 » Notices
- India » Extraordinary » 12 Jan, 2015
- Auction for Sale (Re-issue) of 8.08 per cent Govt. Stock, 2022.
- Shri Mohammad Shafi, an elected Member of the Council of states (Rajya Sabha), representing the state of Jammu and Kashmir, resigned his seat in the Rajya Sabha.
- The Central Govt. hereby entrusts additional charge of the post of Dy. Chairman, Mumbai Port Trust to Shri Neeraj Bansal (IRS » 94), Dy. Chairman, Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust from 9th October, 2014 till a regular Dy. Chairman is appointed in Mumbai Port Trust or until further orders.
- CORRIGENDUM. in the notification of the Ministry of Shipping No. G.S.R. 802 (E), dated 13th November, 2014.
- DRAFT RULES. these rules may be called the Industrial Disputes (Central) (Amendment) Rules, 2014.
- The Delhi Development Authority hereby with the previous approval of the Central Govt. makes the following partial modification in para-12 of the Recruitment Regulations for the post of Assistant Director (Ministerial) which was notified vide G.S.R.785(E) dated 18th December, 2013.
- In the Ministry of Shipping Notification G.S.R. 687 (E) dated 15th October, 2013 published in the Gazette of India (Extraordinary), typographical errors are rectified as follows »
- The Central Govt. hereby makes the following rules further to amend the Indian Post Office Rules, 1933, these rules may be called the Indian Post Office (Fourth Amendment) Rules, 2014.
- The President hereby makes the following rules further to amend the Govt. of India (Allocation of Business) Rules, 1961, these rules may be called the Govt. of India (Allocation of Business) Three hundred and Eleventh Amendment Rules, 2015.
- The Central Govt. hereby declares the said Industry to be a Public Utility Service for the purpose of the aforesaid Act, for a period of six months with effect from 16th January, 2015.
- The Central Govt. hereby declares the said Industry to be a Public Utility Service for the purpose of the aforesaid Act, for a period of six months with effect from 20th January, 2015.
- In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (1) of section 3 of the Petroleum and Minerals Pipeline (Acquisition of right of User in Land) Act, 1962 (50 of 1962), the Central Govt. hereby declares its intention to acquire the right of User in land therein.
- The Central Govt. hereby declares each of the highways specified in the column (3) of the Table below to be a national highway, as specified in the corresponding column (2) thereof.
- The Central Govt. hereby makes the following further amendment in the notification of the Govt. of India, in the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways published in the Gazette of India, Extra-ordinary, part II, section 3, Sub-section (ii) vide number S.O 689 (E), dated, the 4th April, 2011.
- Land to be acquired, with or without structure, falling within the proposed Special Railway Project Western Dedicated Freight Corridor in the district of Anand, in the state of Gujarat.