India » 2014 » April » 29 » Notices
- India » Extraordinary » 29 Apr, 2014
- The seat of Shri Anang Uday Singh Deo, an elected Member of the Rajya Sabha from the state of Odisha, has become vacant in the Rajya Sabha w.e.f. the 17th of April, 2014.
- The Central Govt, in consultation with the Governments of Assam and Meghalaya, hereby makes the following regulations further to amend the Indian Administrative Service (Fixation of Cadre Strength) Regulations, 1955, these Regulations may be called the Indian Administrative Service (Fixation of cadre Strength) Third Amendment Regulations, 2014.
- The President hereby makes the following rules regulating the method of recruitment to the post of Administrative Officer (Grade II) in the Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy, Hyderabad, under the Ministry of home Affairs, these rules may be called the Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy, Administrative Officer (Grade II) Recruitment Rules, 2014.
- The Central Govt. hereby constitutes the Standing Committee of Employees state Insurance Corporation, with effect from the date of publication of this notification in the Official Gazette, consisting of the following members.
- The Central Govt. hereby makes the following amendments in the notification of the Govt. of India in the Ministry of Road Transport and Higwhays No. S.O. 335(E), dated the 14th February, 2011 and No. S.O. 38(E), dated the 7th January, 2014.
- The Central Govt. has entrusted NH No. 65 in the state of Rajasthan to the state Govt. of Rajasthan (hereinafter referred to as the Authority.
- Land to be acquired, with or without strcuture, falling within the stretch of land from km. 32.400 to km. 67.000 (Biaora-MP Rajasthan Border section) on the NH No. 12 in the state of Madhya Pradesh.